School Philosophy and Values
Avondale Primary School’s philosophy is based on the premise that every student can attain high levels of academic achievement and be a responsible community member.
We aspire for students to:
- Have high levels of enthusiasm for learning
- Develop a broad and strong base of knowledge and skills
- Think and act with competence, objectivity and creativity
- Through their experience of living in a learning community, show respect and sensitivity to others
- Show a capacity to lead, to share and to co-operate with others
- Accept responsibility and discipline
- Find reward in participating and doing their best.
Our vision is to maintain a caring, supportive environment that promotes achievement, confidence and pride.
OUR SHARED BELIEFS
We believe that:
- Every child can and wants to learn
- Every child will develop skills, confidence, persistence, organisation and getting along with others while at Avondale Primary
- Every child should experience success, provided through a respectful and attentive manner.
OUR SHARED VALUES
The following are shared values we hold to in the Avondale School Community.
Self- confidence and resilience
Caring for others
Click here to view a copy of our Statement of Values
These shared values align with our commitment to the social and emotional wellbeing of students through the teaching of the You Can Do It 5 Keys
* Getting Along